Following you will find a way to boil eggs so that the shell peels off extremely easily.
- Fill pot with hot tap water
- Place eggs into pot
- Place pot onto stove
- Turn stove onto high
- Cover pot
- Once boiling take cover off
- Set timer for 15 minutes
- After 15 minutes take off stove and pour out water
- Fill with cold water and then pour out
- Repeat step 9 two more times.
- Fill pot with cold water and ice for 20-25 minutes
- Take eggs out of ice water and place in a container
- Place container with eggs in refrigerator
When hungry take egg out of refrigerator, peal, and eat. Note: I prefer siracha sauce on my hard-boiled eggs. Gives them a little zing.
Contributor – Snarlin Arlin